Author Topic: 1/4 drive craftsman sockets  (Read 3592 times)

Offline 1930

• Contributor
1/4 drive craftsman sockets
« on: December 28, 2013, 07:11:23 AM »
I recently had some tools stolen, a complete tray of 1/4 sockets, I would like to replace these and thanks too Derek I have some of them as back-up already.

I am not looking to spend a ton of money and dont care about condition since I can exchange them if need be.

It would be be nice if one guy had a ton of 1/4 drive sockets cause shipping from 12 different people will be a killer.

Not looking for something for nothing but also not looking to deal with anyone that has too make a big profit, hopefully someone here will just want too help for a reasonable fee.

I can make a list of whats needed but I would like to know if anyone can help first before I go thru the time of making that list.

Thanks for any response.

Looks like Derek sent me some 1/4 snap-on sockets, I would prefer craftsman cause this is my junkyard hopping toolbox and I dont want too give the next thief the snapons.

I can trade these if someone would like them.......
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 07:22:11 AM by 1930 »
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline Nolatoolguy

Re: 1/4 drive craftsman sockets
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 09:07:11 AM »
Sorry your stuff got stolen, I know how that goes.

I just got myself a larger socket set for Christmas. My third craftsman set I don't need, and considered selling/trading. Its about 3 or 4 years old. I have 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 drives of metric and sae including deepwell and standard.

If you can post a list, I can dig up whats needed.
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

Offline Chillylulu

• CONTRIBUTOR
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 03:54:17 AM »
I can send you what you need, you could just send the postage when you can.

Sorry about the creep.  I hope he was desperate and really needed them.

Regards,

Chilly

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 04:56:48 PM »
Sorry your stuff got stolen, I know how that goes.

I just got myself a larger socket set for Christmas. My third craftsman set I don't need, and considered selling/trading. Its about 3 or 4 years old. I have 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 drives of metric and sae including deepwell and standard.

If you can post a list, I can dig up whats needed.
I am sorry for my late response, I had to find the time to see what all I did need after I filled in the few that I had.

When I started out this A.M this tray was empty, after doing some serious digging today it is now nearly full.

This tray being empty has been bugging me for weeks since the incident and I should have taken the time sooner to apply myself and get it filled.

I had no idea it would go as well as it did.

I am however still missing the deal in the center there that is empty, looked like a screwdriver and held the various removable bits.

If you know of one of these somewhere I would gladly pay for it and the shipping. Thanks again
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 05:02:55 PM »
I can send you what you need, you could just send the postage when you can.

Sorry about the creep.  I hope he was desperate and really needed them.

Regards,

Chilly

Thanks for the offer, kind of you. It was partially my fault for the missing tools, I left the tray sitting in a vehicle and left the yard, got about 30 minutes away and realized what I had done.

At this point I am almost fully recovered so no harm done. Thanks again though.

I do need that driver thing if you have a craftsman, I believe it was a clear and black handle, I would like what was there originally and may be able to come up with a picture if you think you can help.

Offline crankshaftdan II

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 11:50:27 AM »
I have this one-not the color that you indicated-as it's solid black acetate handle/magnetic tip that I could send out to you for the cost of postage??  LMK if interested.........Cranky
E-mail address  dhdslimbow@yahoo.com
Looking for USA made ratchets-all sizes-drives and lengths  also S-K SuperKrome wrenches ditto.  Like to trade vs buy run it past me-nothing is cut in stone!

Offline Chillylulu

• CONTRIBUTOR
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 02:04:40 PM »
The drivers I have look just like Cranky's.

Chilly

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 02:58:21 PM »
I have this one-not the color that you indicated-as it's solid black acetate handle/magnetic tip that I could send out to you for the cost of postage??  LMK if interested.........Cranky

That is the correct length too fit in the slot so yes I would appreciate it. Thanks, I will P.M you my address