Author Topic: Made in USA BAHCO Combination wrenches HELP!!!  (Read 2571 times)

Offline 01fxdxt

Made in USA BAHCO Combination wrenches HELP!!!
« on: February 17, 2014, 07:47:57 PM »
Hello again everybody,
 My condition oddly makes me feel as if I must find all the Orphan Wrenches for the incomplete sets out there(come on spring!).
 Sorry,,,,to the point of this discussion,Everyone knows that Williams/Snap-on now owns Bahco in the US(how can that happen?).
 Well I've come across an incomplete set of highly polished combination wrenches made by Bahco in the good ole U.S.of A.And lovely lasses they be, too! These are as well made(and purty too) as any Snap-on wrench I've used or even seen.
 So,I thought I would see if some other toolhead here knew of a few stragglers out there.I have the Part numbers as follows:
830122 - 11/16"
830116 - 1/2"
830114 - 7/16"
830110 - 5/16"
 Any help will be appreciated.
  I realize the new Williams supercombos are close,but they have that weird open end treatment,not exactly the same.Kind of like step-wrenches,haha.
 So,thanks for this site and thanks for all the help,Ed

Offline lauver

• Belton, TX
Re: Made in USA BAHCO Combination wrenches HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 10:37:17 AM »
01fxdxt,

Can you post a photo or two of the BAHCO combination wrenches?  It would really help us... I've never seen one.
Member of PHARTS - Pefect Handle Admiration, Restoration, and Torturing Society

Offline lbgradwell

• Oakville, ON
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 05:24:19 PM »
They were almost certainly made by Williams and can be found badged as Harley-Davidson too...

Kijiji King

Offline 01fxdxt

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 07:08:48 PM »
01fxdxt,

Can you post a photo or two of the BAHCO combination wrenches?  It would really help us... I've never seen one.
Here's a pic,notice two are Williams Supercombos.These have a great feel to themThese are also now for sale.Thanks,Ed