Author Topic: Lump  (Read 2369 times)

Offline 1930

• Contributor
Lump
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »
Was there at one time a poster here with this screen name, can someone direct me how to get ahold of him
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline kxxr

Re: Lump
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 03:18:03 PM »
I think you'll find some recent posts by him on Garage Journal.

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 03:39:44 PM »
Let me re-phrase that does anyone know who he is an have a decent relationship with him, I need his help and although I did sign up at G.G some time ago just to be able to send him a P.M I have never posted there and just dont have time for another web-site to start.
I sent him a P.M and he did not respond, ( months ago ) not sure why.
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline kxxr

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 03:45:00 PM »
I went over and checked. He is a "super moderator" over there now. I suppose he gets a lot of email and may have missed yours. I have read many of his posts and followed several threads and get nothing but the impression that he is a friendly guy who would be happy to help you out if he could. I'd just try again. GJ though, not GG, although he may well be on both. I only checked GJ.

Offline chopper1

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 03:50:22 PM »
Let me re-phrase that does anyone know who he is an have a decent relationship with him, I need his help and although I did sign up at G.G some time ago just to be able to send him a P.M I have never posted there and just dont have time for another web-site to start.
I sent him a P.M and he did not respond, ( months ago ) not sure why.

Lump runs a few flea markets/swap meets in south central Ohio and is pretty busy this time of year.  He's been deluged with PM's requesting pricing requests to sell stuff and has remarked that his PM mail box was flooded and apologized for not responding because he hasn't been able to get to all of them.

I don't know if this will work for you but you can try to email him at on this page  http://garagejournal.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=33152
Mike
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 03:59:48 PM »
I mean GJ and I did send him another P.M and will hope that he responds. Thanks and will let you know

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 07:04:26 PM »
Still no answer, maybe someone here can help that knows him better, if he just does not want to talk to me than that is fine, just let me know is all that I ask.
Maybe he would respond to someone elses P.M and I would appreciate a heads up of what is going on. Thank-you

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 05:14:12 AM »
Thank-you Noel and KXXR and anyone else. He did contact me now thanks to you

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 05:18:50 AM »
And he has returned to Tool Talk!
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/