Author Topic: MAC wrenches  (Read 4180 times)

Offline T56 Impala

MAC wrenches
« on: May 06, 2011, 12:14:54 PM »
Is anyone here collecting MAC stuff? I seem to remember someone talking about them. I found one, not sure of the size or anything, but I can lay my hands on it again if anyone is interested. Just post here and I'll see what I can do for ya.
Searching for Plomb WF tools. Let me know if you have any! Bonney Streamline DOE and Bonaloy DBE needed too!!!!

Offline mrchuck

• Contributor
  • retired Federal LEO Ranger
Re: MAC wrenches
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 08:09:34 PM »
I'm not a collector of Mac Tools, but I buy any of their tools that I find any that are cheap.
I just bought  a Mac Toolbox, 3 drawer with locking top and side handles. It was made 2-68
I am re-painting it presently, and will be finished with it tomorrow or the next day.
I paid 5 bucks for it.
I will keep it in my shop, and not sure yet what I will put in it.
Molon Labe

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 08:53:23 PM »
i buy them when i find them cheap i been trying to put together a set of sabina ohio wrenches
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 09:02:02 PM »
Is anyone here collecting MAC stuff? I seem to remember someone talking about them. I found one, not sure of the size or anything, but I can lay my hands on it again if anyone is interested. Just post here and I'll see what I can do for ya.
HI there, I've been trying to sort some of my wrenches. I've wound up with a few Mac wrenches. I don't have enough to make a complete set. But, if someone is interested in buying them, I'd be happy to trade, converse, laugh, or sell the things.
cheers, bird
Silent bidder extraordinaire!
"Aunt birdie, I think you're the best loser ever!!!!!!"