Author Topic: Blue-point TF-528-D  (Read 6370 times)

Offline 1930

• Contributor
Re: Blue-point TF-528-D
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 06:03:00 PM »
Just now learned ( random search on-line ) that there is a spare cutting wheel ( or there is supposed to be ) right behind the deburring blade on these tools.

Haha! I could have told you that...

Just to add some salt to my wounds I am looking down at the extra pieces of my snap-on kit ( that I am still trying to identify better ) and there within that was another spare cutting wheel.

Are you saying you've had TWO spares all this time? LOL!  :smiley:
Yup two of them, Ive nearly lost my temper a few times in disgust over that broken wheel
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 06:03:56 PM »
1930,  do not do what I have done in the past !

for example;  I would take an old wrench and put it in a safe place so that it would
be handy to study, then when I think about it, I do not remember which safe place it
should be in.

I am sure no one else has this problem, ha-ha.
Ive never done that :lipsrsealed:
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline lbgradwell

• Oakville, ON
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2015, 06:34:22 PM »
Just now learned ( random search on-line ) that there is a spare cutting wheel ( or there is supposed to be ) right behind the deburring blade on these tools.

Haha! I could have told you that...

Just to add some salt to my wounds I am looking down at the extra pieces of my snap-on kit ( that I am still trying to identify better ) and there within that was another spare cutting wheel.

Are you saying you've had TWO spares all this time? LOL!  :smiley:
Yup two of them, Ive nearly lost my temper a few times in disgust over that broken wheel

Well, on the positive side, that's my very favourite tubing cutter.  :grin:

Kijiji King

Offline Chillylulu

• CONTRIBUTOR
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2015, 12:30:18 PM »
This post reminded me of more days than I would like to remember!

Chilly