Author Topic: grinding wheel dresser  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
grinding wheel dresser
« on: May 08, 2011, 09:13:08 PM »
M.P. dresser Urbana ohio...
 looks to be in okay shape looking for 50 shipped. if im out of line in price let me know i know nothing about this piece but have had it laying around for a bit..

NO LONGER FOR SALE

« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 01:59:11 PM by Dustin21 »
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Re: grinding wheel dresser
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 09:27:14 PM »
I don't see $50 there, unless it is a collector item for someone, or rare. Even the normal hand-held dressers are not selling, even at under $10.00. Most people don't even know what they are used for these days, they would buy a new wheel rather than dress the old one.
Is that one for a big shop use, perhaps for larger grinding wheels?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:53:43 PM by Papaw »
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 09:32:54 PM »
I don't see $50 there, unless it is a collector item for someone, or rare. Even the normal hand-held dressers are not selling, even at under $10.00. Most people don't even know what they are used for these days, they would buy a new wheel rather than dress the old one.
Is that one for a big shop use, perhaps for larger grinding wheels?
the cutters are 2in from left to right  and the   mount there in is about 5in  left to right.  and has to hole cut in the front and back so i assume it was for industrial use maybe mounted to a table or something...  i was hoping it was something collectable and not often seen .. 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:53:56 PM by Papaw »
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 02:04:19 PM »
no longer for sale.... i disposed of it this morning...