Author Topic: Geezer Alert!!  (Read 7382 times)

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
Re: Geezer Alert!!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 12:34:12 AM »
Damn!! My 25th reunion isn’t for another two years…
Sorry Papaw I had too…

You know I was going to say somethin'...  I'm working on my 20th!!!!!!   Yep, I'm younger then all of you!!! Which would be great, accept I think I act far too old sometimes...  All the same... you're all old!!!!  I love to say that! I can't say that to dad anymore... he's turning 70 and doesn't think that's so funny anymore..... your age is reflected upon how you act.  That's it. Act old, and you are. Act young, and you are.
cheers, bird
Silent bidder extraordinaire!
"Aunt birdie, I think you're the best loser ever!!!!!!"

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 12:41:39 AM »
Sorry Papaw I had too…

You know I was going to say somethin'...  I'm working on my 20th!!!!!!   Yep, I'm younger then all of you!!! Which would be great, accept I think I act far too old sometimes...  All the same... you're all old!!!!  I love to say that! I can't say that to dad anymore... he's turning 70 and doesn't think that's so funny anymore..... your age is reflected upon how you act.  That's it. Act old, and you are. Act young, and you are.
cheers, bird
i beat you...  been out of school 3 years ;)
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 12:58:28 AM »
You just had to rain on my parade, didn't you?!!!! WOW... hmmm... three years verses 20.... not workin' out so well for me!!!!!!! Where did you grow up/ go to school?
cheers,
bird

Sorry Papaw I had too…

cheers, bird

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 01:34:41 AM »
You just had to rain on my parade, didn't you?!!!! WOW... hmmm... three years verses 20.... not workin' out so well for me!!!!!!! Where did you grow up/ go to school?
cheers,
bird

Sorry Papaw I had too…

cheers, bird
defiance ohio.. tinora elementry was the last  public school i attended do to incidents involving me  and some simple minded jocks... proud homeschooled graduate after 5th grade :)
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 01:51:01 AM »
In those "home school years" you probably learned a lot more then I know, now.  I'm serious.
cheers,
bird.

cheers,
bird

Sorry Papaw I had too…

cheers, bird
defiance ohio.. tinora elementry was the last  public school i attended do to incidents involving me  and some simple minded jocks... proud homeschooled graduate after 5th grade :)