Author Topic: Display Board Holes  (Read 7186 times)

Offline Twertsy

Display Board Holes
« on: May 12, 2016, 03:45:53 AM »
Folks, I'm missing some wrenches and I'd really like to get these boards filled.  Based on my estimated dates for the boards, the wrenches should have the Bonney "B-Shield" on the shank, the "B-Shield" between the Ns in Bonney stamped on the head, and possess no date code.  I need several for the Ford board, and only a single wrench for the older board, a tiny #21.

For the Ford wrench board, I need 25F, 23F, 33C, 731A, 727, 725, 554AS, 553AS, 551AS.

Willing to trade, purchase, beg, borrow and steal to fill them.  Thanks!

Offline Twertsy

Re: Display Board Holes
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 05:34:14 AM »
Really?  All the old wrenches on this site and nothing?  Disappointed..........  :undecided:

Offline eddie hudson

• NYC
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 07:56:40 AM »
Sorry Todd

I have a 553AS but the inventory doesn't show what markings are on the wrench. When I first started the inventory I only wrote down the brand and the size. Later on I started adding more info. The other problem is that all my stuff is packed away in Pennsylvania in a barn. :sad: [size=78%] If I ever find it, it's yours.[/size]

Offline Twertsy

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 08:08:41 AM »
Sorry Todd

I have a 553AS but the inventory doesn't show what markings are on the wrench. When I first started the inventory I only wrote down the brand and the size. Later on I started adding more info. The other problem is that all my stuff is packed away in Pennsylvania in a barn. :sad: [size=78%] If I ever find it, it's yours.[/size]
Why thank you Eddie.  Incidentally, I'll be in PA for the weekend so you can simply give me the address of the barn and I'll dig it out..... :smiley:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 03:47:14 AM by Twertsy »

Offline eddie hudson

• NYC
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 03:29:22 PM »
Hello Todd

Here's the good news first. I finally got up to the barn and searched for the wrench. :smiley:

The bad news is that I couldn't find it. :sad:

I have most of my wrenches sorted by maker but I might have missed a box or two that weren't sorted. Next time I go up I'll look around and hope they are not buried under a pile of crap.

Offline Twertsy

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 03:34:23 PM »
Well I certainly appreciate you taking a look.  That little guy is proving very difficult to find......

Offline eddie hudson

• NYC
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 07:11:44 AM »
Well I certainly appreciate you taking a look.  That little guy is proving very difficult to find......

The 553AS is not that little  :grin:

A couple of questions:
1. Where is the date code located?
2. Is this the only way you want it? "[size=0px] [/size][/size][size=0px]Bonney "B-Shield" on the shank, the "B-Shield" between the Ns in Bonney stamped on the head"[/size]

Offline Twertsy

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 08:07:50 AM »

The 553AS is not that little  :grin:

A couple of questions:
1. Where is the date code located?
2. Is this the only way you want it? "[size=0px] [/size][/size][size=0px]Bonney "B-Shield" on the shank, the "B-Shield" between the Ns in Bonney stamped on the head"[/size]

The version for these boards has no date code.  It should have the B-shield on the shank, and the shield between the Ns in Bonney
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 06:48:53 AM by Twertsy »

Offline eddie hudson

• NYC
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 07:38:50 AM »
Todd

I have looked all over the place and can't find the wrench :sad:

I'll be going to the big car show in Hershey Pa in a couple of weeks and will keep an eye out for your Bonney wrenches. Have you picked up any of the missing stuff since your last post?

Offline Twertsy

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 06:49:40 AM »
Todd

I have looked all over the place and can't find the wrench :sad:

I'll be going to the big car show in Hershey Pa in a couple of weeks and will keep an eye out for your Bonney wrenches. Have you picked up any of the missing stuff since your last post?

Nope, no further luck.  I keep finding #21 wrenches in Herbrand and Vlchek, but no Bonney.

Offline eddie hudson

• NYC
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 07:22:53 AM »
I was talking about the other wrenches.

Did you find any of these?

"[/size]For the Ford wrench board, I need 25F, 23F, 33C, 731A, 727, 725, 554AS, 553AS, 551AS."

[/size]553AS is the one I supposedly have but can't find.

Offline Twertsy

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2016, 07:32:47 AM »
I was talking about the other wrenches.

Did you find any of these?

"[/size]For the Ford wrench board, I need 25F, 23F, 33C, 731A, 727, 725, 554AS, 553AS, 551AS."

[/size]553AS is the one I supposedly have but can't find.

I think I may have found 1 since that post, but I don't recall which one offhand.

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2016, 05:01:15 PM »
Folks, I'm missing some wrenches and I'd really like to get these boards filled.  Based on my estimated dates for the boards, the wrenches should have the Bonney "B-Shield" on the shank, the "B-Shield" between the Ns in Bonney stamped on the head, and possess no date code.  I need several for the Ford board, and only a single wrench for the older board, a tiny #21.

For the Ford wrench board, I need 25F, 23F, 33C, 731A, 727, 725, 554AS, 553AS, 551AS.

Willing to trade, purchase, beg, borrow and steal to fill them.  Thanks!

I always knew you were a thief, some person you are :) !!! I'll try to look through the 8 pallet sea and see if I can find any of them.  cheers, dear
bird
Silent bidder extraordinaire!
"Aunt birdie, I think you're the best loser ever!!!!!!"

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2016, 05:14:33 PM »
Hi darlin' , I've got a 727 and a 553as for ya... it'll cost ya though
i'll pm you
cheers
bird

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2016, 05:19:33 PM »
do the ones for the ford board say ford on them? I keep ford wrenches in a different box, which is why I'm asking.