Author Topic: TECALEMIT Grease Gun?  (Read 1737 times)

Offline lptools

• Global Moderator
TECALEMIT Grease Gun?
« on: May 06, 2017, 02:23:13 PM »
Hello, I am looking for info on this tool. British Made, British Patent. I am not sure if it is all there, or if there is something with the tip, or, tip assembly. Thanks, Lou
Member of PHARTS-  Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Offline amecks

Re: TECALEMIT Grease Gun?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 07:18:51 AM »
It's all there.  The tube should be able to extend out and fill with grease.  Hold the tip on a zerk or other hole and press or hit with a rubber hammer, the tube presses into the body and forces grease out the tip.
Mine is a Nubrex brand and has two telescoping tubes but is otherwise about the same size.
Is it for sale? This should be a desirable tool kit item for folks with vintage Brit motorbikes.  I can post it on Brit Bike Forum for you, which is a world wide group of owners.
Regards
Al
Al
Jordan, NY

Offline lptools

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 07:35:36 AM »
Hello, Al. Thanks for the reply, & the offer to help. I will PM you. One other question regarding the grease gun, is there supposed to be a hole in the cone shaped tip? It looks like it may have been dropped, the tip is now blunt. I can put a small hole in it , if needed. Thanks again, Lou
Member of PHARTS-  Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Offline amecks

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 08:42:06 AM »
Yes, the hole is small as it should be able to fit into a grease zerk and still "seal". 
Al
Jordan, NY