Author Topic: What maker? Ignition wrench set  (Read 1324 times)

Offline amecks

What maker? Ignition wrench set
« on: February 10, 2018, 07:27:46 PM »
Does anyone recognize the maker of these ignition wrenches?  I checked the logos on the AA site - but not listed.  A very nice and I think complete set except for one broken wrench.

Al
Jordan, NY

Offline bill300d

Re: What maker? Ignition wrench set
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 10:27:04 PM »
Something makes me think I should know but I'm drawing a blank Al. They look like they are well made though.
A person who could really read human minds would be privileged to gaze on some correct imitations of chaos.

Offline Twertsy

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 06:08:00 AM »
Isn't that Easco?

Offline amecks

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 07:29:34 AM »
Twertsy! I thought Easco might be a possibility but did not think I would be able to find proof.  Alloy Artifacts has quite a lot on Easco but its mostly tied up with Moore.  I searched Bing for images of "Easco wrench" and found a similar wrench in size but marked only with one "E".   Then went to eBay and searched "Easco ignition wrench".  There was a set with the "e" wrenches but two or three wrenches were marked with the "back to back E's".
Thanks for pushing me in the right direction.  I may be able to replace the broken wrench, although it will be tricky to do it affordably.
Al
Al
Jordan, NY

Offline lptools

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 08:40:29 PM »
Hello, Al. I looked for the wrenches I have that look like yours, but no luck. I know that the maker was identified, but I can't remember. I will keep looking, Lou
Member of PHARTS-  Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society