Author Topic: Lufkin die makers square  (Read 611 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jdjax

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 18
Lufkin die makers square
« on: August 25, 2018, 01:50:11 PM »
This is my 2 inch Die Makers Square. One of the reasons I had bought this square was that the blade can be adjusted from 0 to 10 degrees which was very handy when I was a pattern maker for parts that needed draft.
It is still quite useful for many other small projects although I mainly just use the standard straight blade.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 01:55:10 PM by jdjax »

Offline jdjax

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 18
Re: Lufkin die makers square
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 02:03:02 PM »
Please bear with me while I try to get better pics and post better information in the future. My excuse is I am still trying to get healed from a broken neck and rotator cuff repair and now I have nerve damage from it.

Offline p_toad

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 574
Re: Lufkin die makers square
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 05:52:42 PM »
nice looking square.   don't worry about the pictures...rather see you getting better! :smiley:

Offline turnnut

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1861
Re: Lufkin die makers square
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »
 good luck on your road to recovery, just do not push yourself.  Frank

Online lptools

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1568
Re: Lufkin die makers square
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 03:51:28 AM »
Hello, jddjax. Thanks for posting!!! Best wishes to you for your recovery!!!!!! Regards, Lou
Member of PHARTS-  Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Online Bill Houghton

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2063
Re: Lufkin die makers square
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 11:09:02 AM »
Sweet.  I've got one of those, too, although it doesn't have all the blades.  Don't need it 95% of the time, really grateful for it the other 5%.

Offline jdjax

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 18
Re: Lufkin die makers square
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2018, 07:56:40 AM »
Thank you all for the kind replies.

Bill.  Like you it doesn't get a lot of use but when it does it makes my life easier.