Author Topic: Pageant of Steam - Canandaigua NY  (Read 1045 times)

Offline amecks

Pageant of Steam - Canandaigua NY
« on: August 10, 2018, 05:36:16 PM »
Just returned from my yearly visit to the Pageant of Steam and the best flea market they have had in some time.  Only two items (wire brushes) and two sockets cost more than a dollar.  Everything else was a dollar or less including the tin box.
Someone had a Craftsman tool box - must have been a special offer drill kit.  It had the metal crown badge, a size and shape like a lunchbox, and inside sheet metal was formed to hold a drill (I guess) and a few drill bits.  The guy wanted $10 - I would have bought it but for the sheet metal work inside.
Also saw a very nice Craftsman hacksaw that I should have bought but did not.

The wrench is a typical metric but for the flag logo stamped in it.
Aluminum clamp for who knows what.
Wicked strong magnifying lens.
And what is this socket!??? W Diamond (Williams) 7/8" 12 point but with a male 3/8 drive.  How was this used?

Other stuff in the box is Craftsman and SK sockets to complete some sets.  The cardboard box holds an outdoor outlet and cover.  An aluminum rod, wire wheel, some Dremel stuff and a brass wire brush set - the most expensive purchase.

Al
Jordan, NY

Offline Ken W.

• CONTRIBUTOR
  • Contributor
Re: Pageant of Steam - Canandaigua NY
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 06:17:18 PM »
Nice stuff. This always happened when they have the trappers convention at Little Valley , NY. I'm not sure if it's worth going to on a Sunday.

Offline LeoNorton

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 03:07:28 AM »
Gaano kalaki ang pinagmulan ng malaking data na ito? Magkano ang data na maaari kong makuha, dahil pinaghihinalaan ko na ang malaking nilalaman na ito ay tinanggal sa database?

Offline amecks

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 07:47:44 AM »
How big was the origin of big data?  How much data can I get, because I suspect that the more content that is deleted in the database? Translated from Filipino.

Actual translation:  My teacher gave us a list of forums and asked us to participate in some way.
Al
Jordan, NY