Author Topic: Habitat Restore find. St. Pierre DBE wrench. Sorry no picture.  (Read 948 times)

Offline EVILDR235

Habitat Restore find. St. Pierre DBE wrench. Sorry no picture.
« on: November 24, 2018, 08:01:00 PM »
So made my daily trip to the Habitat store. Picked up a 12 inch 3/8 drill bit, another Akro Mils storage box. A Chicom Craftsman 7/8 deep socket and a St.Pierre DBE 15 /16 x 1 inch wrench. No chrome and some surface rust. I had never heard of this brand before. The company is still in business, but no longer makes wrenches. Sorry about no picture.

EvilDr235

Offline Notlobster

Re: Habitat Restore find. St. Pierre DBE wrench. Sorry no picture.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 12:11:09 AM »
Some info on Alloy Artifacts about St. Pierre:

http://alloy-artifacts.org/other-makers-p3.html#stpierre

Offline EVILDR235

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 01:03:44 AM »
AA is the first place I looked when I got it today. AA is a great place for information. I always worry that some day that site will be gone. I keep telling myself I need to start copying all that information on the paper and put it in a binder for the future. The site owner of AA should put out a book with all that info.

EvilDr235

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 08:05:58 PM »
AA is the first place I looked when I got it today. AA is a great place for information. I always worry that some day that site will be gone. I keep telling myself I need to start copying all that information on the paper and put it in a binder for the future. The site owner of AA should put out a book with all that info.

EvilDr235

Yeah, I agree. Whenever I find something interesting on the web I hit "PRINT".

Cause the next time I need the info I can't find it!
Ratchet Guru