Author Topic: machinest chest..  (Read 6477 times)

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
machinest chest..
« on: May 22, 2011, 03:50:13 AM »
 so yesterday i went to a auction and bought this  kennedy machinest chest for 25 bucks   it has a bunch of drill bits in it and a few calipers and measuring tools in it.. so did i do good ? ill take some pics of  the  inside tommorow since photobucket is acting up for me and not letting me load pics ..

i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Re: machinest chest..
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 08:42:17 AM »
I tried to fix your photo so we can see the box.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 01:43:18 PM »
here some picks of the inside i moved 2 of the items i had bought from papaw in the past to it already (the leather pouch and dark red box)    everything else was in it when i got it.. i hope these show up

i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline scottg

• Grandstaffworks Tools
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 11:15:52 PM »
Wow lookit the loot!!
 The box alone was already a smokin, deal with its front cover intact and all, but lookit the loot!!
  The bit drawer looks dynamite
 And I really love that leather micrometer scabbard. With its little flap cover and snap. I never saw one of these!
  Yeah, you suck, Dust! No doubt about it.
    yours Scott

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 11:23:59 PM »
Wow lookit the loot!!
 The box alone was already a smokin, deal with its front cover intact and all, but lookit the loot!!
  The bit drawer looks dynamite
 And I really love that leather micrometer scabbard. With its little flap cover and snap. I never saw one of these!
  Yeah, you suck, Dust! No doubt about it.
    yours Scott

suprised you didnt notice the OLD 12ga   shotgun shell in there.. it had a cardboard shell.. that was older then me and packed a nice wallop when i disposed of it...the leather covered mic was one item i aquired from papaw that i put in it along with  a speed indicator..

Offline fliffy42

• Contributor
  • Leominster Massachusetts
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 06:35:37 AM »
You always find little goodies in the machinists boxes! I like the Nixon Agnew button!
Looking for Bluepoint X & XD Series Box Wrenches

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 07:51:38 PM »
You always find little goodies in the machinists boxes! I like the Nixon Agnew button!
lol i thought it was interesting that button anyway it  speaks a bit about  the previous owner.

did i mention the box also included the key ?  :D