Author Topic: Glenn H Curtiss Museum Saturday August 3rd  (Read 2365 times)

Offline amecks

Glenn H Curtiss Museum Saturday August 3rd
« on: July 28, 2019, 09:32:01 PM »
Well,  this is one of the biggest motorcycle meets in New York State with hundreds of bikes coming and going all day long.  Including a swap meet - where I will be selling some excess of my tool collecting.  Lots of inexpensive tools, some name brands, and a few rare collectibles priced fairly.  There may be other vendors selling tools but I can't say for sure.  Weather forecast looks good for Saturday.
Will have a pickup truck load and also my 1967 Royal Enfield Interceptor will be on display (along with hundreds of other antique, vintage and modern motorcycles).
Al
Al
Jordan, NY

Offline Lostmind

• Wellington, Ohio 44090
Re: Glenn H Curtiss Museum Saturday August 3rd
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 07:20:17 AM »
Worth the trip just to tour the museum. Nice building in a nice setting.
Of all the things I've lost , I miss my mind the most

Offline amecks

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 04:03:49 PM »
Yes.  A great museum with aircraft, autos, boats and motorcycles as well as a restoration shop you can tour.  Currently restoring a P40 that crashed in the Everglades.
I should have at least stated the address.....8419 State Route 54, Hammondsport, NY 14840.
In the heart of the Finger Lakes Region.  Boat tours, dinner cruises, wineries, cideries, distilleries.  Amish/Mennonite stores.
https://glennhcurtissmuseum.org/
Al
Jordan, NY

Online lptools

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 03:26:15 PM »
Hello, Al. Thanks for posting, and good luck with your tool sales!!  I have to work tomorrow & Sunday, otherwise I would be there. Was it you that posted the ad on Craigslist? Regards, Lou
Member of PHARTS-  Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Offline amecks

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 05:49:43 AM »
Hi Lou,  I just spotted your post and question.  I posted the Duro set on Craigslist, yes.  No interest.  I didn't expect any interest but then again maybe I priced it too high.
Al
Jordan, NY