Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Skwrenchfind

Hi everyone!
« on: November 05, 2019, 07:30:47 PM »
Just found this site for some ID help, you guys sound nice. Just picked up a full sae set of combination wrenches, 1/4,3/8, and 1/2 full craftsman v socket sets but metric and sae and a ton of vintage tools, with a toolbox and rolling cart, all for $50. Craigslist is great! I want to make a post about haul soon. Thanks for having me on your site!

Offline p_toad

Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 08:27:55 PM »
Welcome to tool talk.   Nice score on the tools (I think the only proper thing to say is 'you suck').    :smiley:
I see more and more tools coming into our local Restore as kids don't want them and the parents dying off.   :sad:

Offline Northwoods

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 09:30:20 PM »
Just found this site for some ID help, you guys sound nice. Just picked up a full sae set of combination wrenches, 1/4,3/8, and 1/2 full craftsman v socket sets but metric and sae and a ton of vintage tools, with a toolbox and rolling cart, all for $50. Craigslist is great! I want to make a post about haul soon. Thanks for having me on your site!

Wowza!  That haul must have actually weighed close to a ton.  Good for you.  Any S-K stuff there?
BTW, welcome aboard from NE Kansas.
The ORIGINAL Northwoods.

Offline Yadda

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 06:41:15 AM »
I second the "you suck" awarded to you.  Great haul!
You might say I have a tool collecting problem....