Author Topic: Nature supports the electroplating engineers  (Read 2492 times)

Offline BarneyRubble

• Web Development Geelong
Nature supports the electroplating engineers
« on: June 03, 2020, 03:29:35 AM »
People working in the electroplating profession are very often exposed to various health problems. Not only strong and poisonous smells, but also acids and hot substances negatively affect their health. It is very often the case that protective clothing such as rubber gloves, wellingtons, rubber pads or safety glasses are not hermetic.

That way, harmful substances reach the skin directly and cause inflammation.  Additionally, workers who constantly wear rubber wellingtons very often develop foot mycosis and many plumbers also suffer from scabies. Medicine offers various remedies for all these ailments, but they do not bring the expected results, even after a very long waiting period.

The solution to these problems can be found in the environment, as nature offers us an excellent first aid plant: ALOES. This plant should not be missing in any electroplating workplace, as it has been used as a medicinal product for centuries.

Aloe vera is not a cactus, as we often think, but a lily derived plant like an onion or garlic. However, Aloe vera is something very special compared to other plants. The chemicals contained in 25% of the medicines in pharmacies are identical to those contained in aloe vera, with the difference that these plants are natural, while those in pharmacies are synthetically altered and therefore simply dead.

To this day, aloe vera heals all types of wounds three to four times faster than any known medicine in the world. It is particularly helpful for burn wounds. It can also be used as an aid to sunburn and insect bites. This effective agent is not only used externally as an ointment or gel, but also orally as a drink that strengthens and nourishes the entire body.

Bob Harward writes in his report that when applied to the skin, Aloe Vera L.- Saft widens capillaries by 35%, improves blood supply to the skin, thus significantly accelerating the healing of all wounds. Dr. Faith Strickland's research has shown that the use of Aloe Vera L.- Saft not only heals skin after burns, but also rebuilds its protective system. The fact that aloe vera heals wounds is not its only advantage. Above all, it soothes the pain that accompanies these wounds. Aloe Vera L.- Saft kills bacteria on the surface of the skin and penetrates it to stimulate blood flow in the affected tissue. This is why the wounds heal so quickly.

When it comes to the electroplating profession, it is not only wounds and burns that are a problem. Many accidents are also caused by inhaling harmful fumes that damage the lungs and lead to poisoning. This is all the more dangerous because in extreme cases it can unfortunately lead to death. This is why immediate help is needed especially in such cases. Drinking aloe vera syrup improves the supply of oxygen to tissues and kills fungi that have settled on the lungs during poisoning, which significantly reduces the negative effects of poisoning.

In connection with all these advantages of this wonderful plant, which is aloe vera, it is very beneficial to use it as a first aid "medicine" also in electroplating plants, as it helps to maintain health, but above all it greatly helps with all kinds of skin burns caused by chemicals or gas poisoning.
Big thank you to my buddies at web development Geelong

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Re: Nature supports the electroplating engineers
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 10:53:40 AM »
Welcome to Tol Talk !

I hope you have more tool related posts in the future. This one sounds more like an advertisement .
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline mikeswrenches

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 03:18:04 PM »
Maybe there’s an Aloe wrench hiding out there in the "wild" somewhere. I’ll have to start paying more attention at the dirt markets..
Check out my ETSY store at: OldeTymeTools

Offline coolford

• Old as dirt
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 08:30:39 AM »
When I lived in Florida and had a nursery we had a aloe vera patch growing along one edge.  I used it often on cuts and burns and many of our customers also took plant parts to use the same way.  Some even used it in drinks, but I never did go that far.

Offline Yadda

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 12:16:17 PM »
I had an intern a few year back.  Her father worked as a chemist for a food company.  His area of concentration was finding uses for aloe juice.
You might say I have a tool collecting problem....