Author Topic: Need help with schick wrenches  (Read 910 times)

Offline coolford

• Old as dirt
Need help with schick wrenches
« on: July 24, 2020, 02:25:09 PM »
No, these wrenches were not made by shick the razor people.  They were made by Aluminum Precision Products Inc.  Santa Ana, CA.  The company is still in business, but no longer makes wrenches.  I would like to fill out my collection, so anyone who might have some of them please get in contact with me.  First picture is the aluminum pipe wrenches, actually this company was one of the first to make them of aluminum.  Second picture is aluminum crescent-type wrenches, and they are complete.  Lastly, are the AlBr wrenches of which I need the six and 10 inch.  I'm not exactly sure what I need in the pipe wrenches as I don't know what they made.  Probably need the 6, 8 and 14 inch if made.  These wrenches are not exactly rare, but they are uncommon.

Forgot to mention the alligator wrench which is 14", and again don't know of other sizes.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 02:28:48 PM by coolford »

Offline gibsontool

• Contributor
Re: Need help with schick wrenches
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 09:06:13 PM »
Nice looking, interesting brand,I've never seen or heard of those prior to your post. Any idea as to what years they were offered ? They look fairly modern to me.

Offline coolford

• Old as dirt
Re: Need help with schick wrenches
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 02:48:06 PM »
Appears they were made during the 60's - 70's.