Author Topic: okay what are they for  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
okay what are they for
« on: May 26, 2011, 10:01:34 PM »
i recently got these in a box of  stuff i got at a auction.. there a 1/4 male drive with detent ball and have 2 prongs on the end.  there marked bonney and have varying numbers on a couple

i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
Re: okay what are they for
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 10:03:51 PM »
nevermind just found out there for refrigeration   -.-
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 10:52:53 AM »
Yeah, they were used in the olden days when you could actually dis-assemble valves and replace the seals when they started to leak. Every reefer tech had a set in their tools. Nowadays, it's just replace the whole thing.
The set could still be useful, though. I come across old fittings all the time in my locale. Old plumbing tools, car stuff, and electrical gadgets still have a use for me.
Ratchet Guru

Offline amertrac

• Contributor
  • ny mountain man
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 10:58:06 AM »
are thet 1/2 in drive? they may work with a female ratchet  . are they for sale? bob w.
TO SOON ULD UND TO LATE SCHMART

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 09:46:58 PM »
are thet 1/2 in drive? they may work with a female ratchet  . are they for sale? bob w.
clearly stated in the original post there 1/4 male drive so means they would  require a 1/4 female ratchet to use.... as for  being for sale everything  has a price