Author Topic: Memorial Day  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Fatboy

• Contributor Detroit
Memorial Day
« on: May 29, 2011, 11:48:12 PM »
I wish to remember and thank all who have gave their lives in defense of our country, you have paid the ultimate price of which can never be repaid to you or your family. May God be with you and your families. You will live on in our hearts forever and never be forgotten.
I also thank all here who have served, Mr Chuck, Amertrac and all others for your service and sacrifice, thank you all and may God be with you always.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:39:40 PM by Fatboy »
Me and the Dog don't miss no meals!

Offline 64longstep/Brian

• Contributor
  • Phoenix Arizona
Re: Memorial Day
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 06:47:20 AM »
I am proud to say that I am the Grandson, Son and Nephew of Veterans how bravely served our great Nation. I also would like to thank all of the brave men and women who have served and are currently serving our country. The average person will never know the sacrifices they have made to inshore our safety.   
If all else fails use a bigger hammer…
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 08:52:59 AM »
I revere all those who signed that blank check in service to our country, including all here, all the unknowns and MIAs, folks in my family, and all our families.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline Nolatoolguy

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 10:14:11 AM »
Ya know I sat here a while know trying to think what I wana say.

I havent come up witch but....

Thank you all service men and women,not just you but your family and friends. My prayers go out to you each and everyday.

As well to all the POWs and MIA, and all those who paid the undescriblbe amount of freedom.

My respect is going out each and everyday to all those who have and are serving.

I may never understand what you went through but I sure do stant behind you and appreacate what you have done.

Thank god for my freedom in such a great nation. Words canot describe my gratitude for what I have.
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

lzenglish

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 10:06:31 PM »
 Neil you are as Patriotic as anyone can be, and it does my heart good to see that. Thanks for the kind words, and keep up the great attitude!

Wayne