Author Topic: Next auction  (Read 1521 times)

Offline 1930

• Contributor
Next auction
« on: April 03, 2012, 05:33:13 PM »
Maybe you guys are already aware but Bus sent this to me...........http://wrenchingnews.com/york-auction-2012/all-pics-one-page.html
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline RedVise

• Contributor
Re: Next auction
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 07:37:32 AM »
Wow!!  Thanks 1930!

What a way to start my morning, most of those are works of art.  I am not a 1/4 of the way thru this display and love the variety. Maybe I will add a Wrench Auction to my bucket/big lottery win bucket list.
We dont see many tractor wrenches in Florida (I dont!), and dont see nearly the variety of wrenches as shown here.

I see a couple  that I have picked up in the last 3 or so years, 26 24 39 181 183  208 .  I think my wife would have a heart attack if she saw me looking over these pics and drooling...

Brian L.

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 09:51:28 AM »
I got a printout of it in the mail today from MVWC c/o Stan Schulz.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 05:21:28 PM »
Yes I also got a prinout, sorts feel bad because I dont see anything that I need to start collecting unlike an auction that was held just recently that I didnt know anything about.

Sometimes that just how my luck goes :(
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 05:22:10 PM »
Wow!!  Thanks 1930!

What a way to start my morning, most of those are works of art.

Thats an understatement for sure