Author Topic: Need Benchtop 7/16" wrench  (Read 3357 times)

Offline Frank

Need Benchtop 7/16" wrench
« on: September 17, 2012, 09:53:47 PM »
I figure this is a long shot, but...

I have a set but I am missing the 7/16". These were a cheap Taiwan set sold by K-Mart and before they bought Sears. They were my Dad's so they have sentimental value to me or I wouldn't bother. I am just curious of anyone has one of these they want to part with? They are slim, smooth chrome like much more expensive wrenches. The part number is 77204. Benchtop. Not to be confused with Benchmark or Benchmade.

Offline bonneyman

Re: Need Benchtop 7/16" wrench
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 08:36:49 PM »
I come across Bench**** wrenches on a semi-regular basis. I can keep an eye out for that wrench #.
Ratchet Guru

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 09:07:32 PM »
I may have found your wrench. Paid a buck for the pair. Shipping shouldn't be more than $3. Let me know your addy.
Ratchet Guru

Offline gibsontool

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 09:42:19 AM »
I was at a used tool store in Portland Oregon yesterday, I spent about 5 hours there and went thru all of his bins of used wrenches one piece at a time. I bought well over 100 but probably looked at two  thousand and I didn't see any Benchtop at all so you may have a hard time finding  what your looking for. Good luck

Offline kxxr

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 04:47:23 PM »
Frank, did you ever find this wrench you were looking for?

Offline Frank

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 08:32:54 PM »
Yeah, mine is a very nice smooth finish like you would see in a high end brand like Snap On. No raised areas or anything, highly polished all over. Thanks to all of you for thinking of me though!

I will try to take a pic of the set and post soon.

Offline kxxr

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 11:31:10 AM »
Looking forward to the pictures. There are some pretty good quality Benchtop tools out there. I see them once in a while. Yours sound like pretty nice ones. I don't recall seeing any Benchtop combination wrenches with a part number on them, but I will keep an eye out.