Author Topic: how you all been  (Read 4634 times)

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
how you all been
« on: June 26, 2013, 01:46:27 AM »
havent posted in a while been caught up in work and sorta ran out of money to keep up in old tool collecting. so hows everyone been ?
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Re: how you all been
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 01:56:57 AM »
Getting along OK.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline amertrac

• Contributor
  • ny mountain man
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 06:38:45 AM »
dustin, how are you doing I THOUGHT YOU OPENEN A TOOL MUSEUM AND FORGOT ABOUT US PO FOLK   bob w.
TO SOON ULD UND TO LATE SCHMART

Offline fflintstone

• Former master curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 05:12:25 PM »
I'm still here, bought a few big things recently, pretty well set for small stuff

Offline Branson

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 02:24:55 PM »
Dustin, I was just wondering whatever had happened to you!  Glad to see you back!

Offline mrchuck

• Contributor
  • retired Federal LEO Ranger
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 08:50:57 AM »
Glad you are back,,,,
Molon Labe

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 10:46:40 PM »
back in and out seems like being an aprentice gunsmith takes up more of my time than being  a agricultural mechanic did..
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline johnsironsanctuary

• Contributor
  • Super Contributor and Geezer in training
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 07:25:07 AM »
Nice to hear from you again!  Gunsmith?  Does that mean fixing jammed AK47's or making black  powder muskets from scratch? I'll just bet that there are all sorts of special tools that are interesting along with a whole bunch of new skills to use them.
Top monkey of the monkey wrench clan

Offline Branson

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 07:42:46 AM »
When did you start gunsmithing?  Wish you were closer so I could take some little business to you.

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 08:37:13 AM »
When did you start gunsmithing?  Wish you were closer so I could take some little business to you.
a little over a month ago found a gunsmith whos really nice and asked if hed take on a aprentice

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 08:38:55 AM »
Nice to hear from you again!  Gunsmith?  Does that mean fixing jammed AK47's or making black  powder muskets from scratch? I'll just bet that there are all sorts of special tools that are interesting along with a whole bunch of new skills to use them.
means doing whatever is called for  we dont really handle blackpowder stuff but we probally would if someone brought something in. as for new tools i only had to buy some brass punches and a small brass hammer along with a digital vernier caliper everything else my teacher lets me borrow

Offline fflintstone

• Former master curmudgeon
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 10:17:35 PM »
back in and out seems like being an aprentice gunsmith takes up more of my time than being  a agricultural mechanic did..

awesome skillset to master!