Author Topic: Skinned knuckles  (Read 1807 times)

Offline 1930

• Contributor
Skinned knuckles
« on: July 20, 2011, 05:32:49 AM »
I am looking for an article written some time ago about grease fittings. I have read that it was  Vol 1 issue 3 and have also read Vol. 28 No. 12 (July 2004), Maybe this later issue was a reprint of the original.

Does anyone here have these issues and can scan or photocopy.

Neither issue is avail. any longer from the back-issue reserve of skinned-knuckles web-site. Thanks
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline eddie hudson

• NYC
Re: Skinned knuckles
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 06:18:08 AM »
An old friend of mine has/had a complete set from 1976? to 2006. I'll see if he is still around. If he is, I'm sure he'll let me scan the articles for you.

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 10:01:03 AM »
Thanks, let me know please
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline eddie hudson

• NYC
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 04:29:40 PM »
I got in touch with my buddy, he's in Az and the magazines are packed away in storage in NY. I might know someone else who could possibly have the newer issue.  Just don't hold your breath, I haven't seen him since last October at Hershey.

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 05:37:39 PM »
Thank-you for asking Eddie and sorry that I did not post sooner that two other fellows came thru with the articles already, if you would like a copy of both I would be more than happy to send them. Thanks again