Author Topic: Blackhawk Nugget set in torpedo case, opinions of values or offers to buy please  (Read 1324 times)

Offline randytyler

I'm new to this forum, but it seemed like the ideal place for this posting.

I'm trying to sell this set for an older gentleman who purchased them new back in the day. He's trying to downsize and these must go. For their age they seem in great shape. Everything you see in the pictures is included. Please help me out with an offer to purchase or your opinion of value.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Thank you,

Randy
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 08:55:11 AM by randytyler »

Offline Yadda

Absolutely beautiful. I can’t even begin to guess a price.  If all the parts are there and that looks likely then you have a real gem.
You might say I have a tool collecting problem....

Offline amecks

Hello Randy,  Welcome to Tool Talk.  What a first post!  Incredible tool set.  Papaw has rules for the Buy/Sell forum, listed at the top of the forum.  In a nutshell..."In all cases, pictures, full information, price, shipping and payment terms are required". 
How about posting your request for value in the General Discussion Forum?  I think you'll get more views there as well.  Please don't be put off - we are very happy to have you here.
Al
Al
Jordan, NY

Offline randytyler

Sorry about that. I will repost in the general discussion forum.

I've tried to remove my original post, but it's not allowing me to. Could the moderator please remove this for me?

Thank you,

Randy