Author Topic: A socket and some wrenches  (Read 1106 times)

Offline ToolManJ

A socket and some wrenches
« on: April 17, 2021, 06:56:58 PM »
Socket is 1/4" drive and has a stamp MT I think.
The 1 wrench is a Bridgeport so I'm not concerned with it but the others I haven't a clue!

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 02:25:37 AM by ToolManJ »

Offline amecks

Re: A socket and some wrenches
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 07:38:21 PM »
Hi ToolManJ,  I believe the wrenches with BHM logo may be Bridgeport Hardware & Manufacturing.  Hopefully someone will confirm.  Not sure about the socket - maybe Matco Tools or Mac Tools.
Al
Al
Jordan, NY

Offline ToolManJ

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 02:31:44 AM »
Thanks for the reply man! Yes thats the only one I know for sure, i should have cropped it out of the pic!

Offline four.cycle

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 03:19:30 AM »
First wrench at top: I have no clue.
Socket: MAC (?)
Group shot of wrenches (top to bottom): #1, 4, 5 = Bridgeport Hardware Mfg. Co. ... #3 and 6 might be Lectrolite, but I'm not well-versed enough on Lectrolite to make a definitive call.... #2 - hard to even guess without seeing both sides.

Offline ToolManJ

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 02:28:16 AM »
My appoligies i should have spaced the pics out! I just edited the post to space them out. Last 2 pics, there's only 3 wrenches, 1 pic of 1 side, last pic of the back.

Offline d42jeep

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 09:01:55 AM »
First wrench at top: I have no clue.
Socket: MAC (?)
Group shot of wrenches (top to bottom): #1, 4, 5 = Bridgeport Hardware Mfg. Co. ... #3 and 6 might be Lectrolite, but I'm not well-versed enough on Lectrolite to make a definitive call.... #2 - hard to even guess without seeing both sides.
It kind of has a Lectrolite look about it, and they made a lot of unmarked contract wrenches, but some other manufacturers wrenches look very similar. Here is a Lectrolite marked DOE wrench. Most wrenches with fractional markings on one side and metric on the other, I always figure are likely to be Bridgeport.
-Don
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 09:04:51 AM by d42jeep »
Member of PHARTS-  Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society
CONTRIBUTOR